NorCal Summer Kickoff 2021
Date: June 11-13, 2021
Divisions: 14u, 16u & 18u
Location: Tracy, CA (Corner of Eleventh Street and Jefferson Parkway)
Format: 5-Game Guarantee
Game Times: 1:30 Drop Dead
- Format: Our showcase instructional event will have a five (5) game guarantee and each showcase game will have two (2) college coaches offering instructional information during the first day of play.
- Showcases will have five (5) pool play games.
- The college coaches in attendance will be predicated on a ratio to player percentage based on attendance.
- Campers: All teams are required to have a minimum of 3 players attend the camp unless they choose the No Camper option.
- Hotels: All events are Stay to Play. All teams who are more than 100 miles from the event zip code are required to have 20 room nights booked 30 days prior to the event through the hotel link or by calling the company handling the hotels. If you do not meet the room requirement you will be charged a prorated amount based on the number of room nights you acquired. Your team may also choose the buyout option. The Buyout Option is $300.00 or at least 20 Room Nights Booked.
- DEADLINES for registration are 21 days before the event.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Times are subject to change.)
- FRIDAY Camp: Registration is @ 2PM, Camp is 3PM-5PM (approx.)
- SATURDAY: 7:00AM Registration; (Pool Play begins 8:00AM – Rounds are finished
- SUNDAY: All-Star Game--Check In @ 7am, Game: 8am-9:30AM. (Pool Play is 10:00AM – 5PM)
- College coaches working directly on the field with your team
- Player identifying wristband
- 2 Umpires per game